PLEASE NOTE :
- Only apply if you are currently living in Paris
- Positions are only open to applicants who can commit to a minimum of six months - 1 year
- Time commitment varies for each position but on average 4 hours per week with some availability during business hours required
- WICE Membership is required for Director and Deputy Director roles
- Some work may be completed at home but time "on-site" may be required
- WICE is closed in summer - July and August
- Prospective applicants should know that the volunteer positions at WICE are neither paid, nor do they give volunteers any access to work permits or to housing
- Membership of WICE is preferred for Volunteer positions.
If you have difficulties with this site or our application, please contact the Volunteer Department.
Applicants are informed that due to a great number of applications we receive, the volunteer recruitment department will process in priority the demands which are compliant to the above instructions.
Shortly after this form is received, our recruitment coordinator will get in touch with you.
Many thanks for applying to WICE Paris.